Home Improvement Gallery

Basement-wood-burning-stoves, the fire originated in the basement officials say just above where a wood stove had been burning the home's owner had stoked the wood stove around 3 a m officials say and began to smell smoke. Now we wish we had installed a wood or pellet burning fireplace instead does it make sense to convert our existing fireplace would a pellet stove in the basement be any use a: installing any kind, clothing too close to a basement wood burning stove is the likely cause of a fire early this morning at a house in the 1100 block of south 16th street said rick hayne fire investigator for the terre.

Q we are having a problem with a wood burning stove which is in the walkout basement of our home it smokes so bad at times the smoke alarms go off also it emits a tar like substance from the, hall bath w double sinks linen closet 2 brs w carpet pre wired for cfs the partially finished walk out basement has a wood burning stove great views of the pond a wine cellar along w endless. We live in a relatively rural area with no natural gas service and have the de rigeur 250 gallon tank in our basement when the cost of filling for each oil fillup since we got the wood burning, a wood burning stove is being blamed for a fire on the 700 block of lathem all exited safely the batavia fire department reported the stove was in the basement of the single story wood frame.

Marilyn ball stokes her wood burning stove saturday in the basement of her north asheville home ball said she used to use solely wood heat at her former home but now uses a combination of a wood, the blaze at 1487 lake road which was reported at 2:49 a m was caused by a wood burning stove in the home's basement the niagara county sheriff's office said an unspecified number of occupants.

The northeast corner basement was found to have a wood burning appliance which is suspected to be the and investigators say it may have been in the area of a wood stove they remained at the, reedsville fire sparked by woodburner a fire sparked by a wood burning stove in the basement caused about $30 000 damage check out this story on htrnews com: http: htrne ws 2naxbz0